I'm am Addict

sforsyth01

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
So I have had an iPad Air since Christmas and loved it. My phone is a Galaxy Note 3 because I love big screen phones. Tried to give Samsung a shot on a mid-sized tablet...WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!

Now the proud owner of an iPad Mini Retina AND and iPad Air. I'm officially an addict.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore grab a 5s and your overdose will be official 😁

Jokingly of course

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

And then an Apple TV, iMac, MacBook, airport, etc.. Only then do you know your an addict. Oh wait, that's me. 😄

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

sforsyth01

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore grab a 5s and your overdose will be official 😁

Jokingly of course

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Already have an iPhone 5 for work. Personal phone is a Galaxy Note 3. The big screen is a must for my personal device. Need apple to step up on that front.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't want to admit it but yes I'm also an addict. Bought my first IOS device, iPhone 5, then the 5S and then the iPad mini with retina display. I'm real sick, stopped paying attention to my girlfriend, up all night on my iPad, now I'm looking at maybe a desktop machine or a powerful Laptop to use as my desktop computer. My GF is pissed. I say it could be worse, it could be another woman, instead I blame it all on Apple. Thank You Apple.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I didn't want to admit it but yes I'm also an addict. Bought my first IOS device, iPhone 5, then the 5S and then the iPad mini with retina display. I'm real sick, stopped paying attention to my girlfriend, up all night on my iPad, now I'm looking at maybe a desktop machine or a powerful Laptop to use as my desktop computer. My GF is pissed. I say it could be worse, it could be another woman, instead I blame it all on Apple. Thank You Apple.

Whoa. I was okay until you said you stopped paying attention to your loved one. Those iBabies aren't gonna be around forever ya know.

via the phone

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Whoa. I was okay until you said you stopped paying attention to your loved one. Those iBabies aren't gonna be around forever ya know.

via the phone

I know, after reading your post I realized I needed to do something nice for her, surprised her with her very own iPad, she was pissed. She thinks I lost my mind. Have I ? She wants a ring, kept looking in the box to see if I had slipped it in, sorry no ring but one hell of a nice tablet, not as nice as mine, I have the 128gb model in white, what a beast. Bought her the 32gb model, still very nice. Now she can't put it down, I may have gotten her hooked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit