What size should I get?

dilligaf79

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordering a RMini soon, but can't decide what size I want/need. Currently have an 32gb iPad and 32 iPhone. I just went through and deleted a bunch of apps that I don't use on the ipad and I am only using about 9gb and about 11 gb on the iPhone. Would I be fine with a 16 or spend the extra and get the 32. Will be using it to mainly surf the net, and some misc apps.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I try to get something in the middle of the size range, and I've always gotten the 32GB devices. However, my devices (iPhone 5, iPad mini) are almost full - even after a little purging. Apps are getting bigger and more sophisticated, and I've found that just a few movies and some music on the device can really fill it up fast.

So this time around we really don't have a 'middle' device - we have 2 of them. 32 and 64GB. So I sprung for the 64GB version. Better to have the room than not.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny how we use more data over time, I used to think 16 was way more than enough. I agree with the others 32 is a great middle of the road size .. Just remember once you pick the size you are stuck with it (no upgrades) so give yourself some wiggle room while staying within your purchasing budget.

Richm246

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Funny how we use more data over time, I used to think 16 was way more than enough. I agree with the others 32 is a great middle of the road size .. Just remember once you pick the size you are stuck with it (no upgrades) so give yourself some wiggle room while staying within your purchasing budget.

I couldn't agree more, my current device is an iPad 2 64GB, and I never thought I'd fill that up, well guess what? I did, that's why I'm getting a 128GB Retina iPad mini. :tongue:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't agree more, my current device is an iPad 2 64GB, and I never thought I'd fill that up, well guess what? I did, that's why I'm getting a 128GB Retina iPad mini. :tongue:

Awesome!!! Enjoy it, iPads are fantastic devices ... I'm still in the (I'll never fill 32 gigs) camp ;-)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Use to always get 16 but now I'm on 32 phone and 64 ipad never can have to much space

Think of it like this if your on a air plane with no internet what can you do on your device .. If you can't do much then you need more space to store movies music etc.

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Most movies on sale on iTunes are in HD... The SD is same price, makes no sense to grab SD. Also apps are bigger now and don't see them getting any smaller. I'm going 128GB cause my iPhone with 64gb ain't cutting it... But if your kind of person that flips iPads every year grab a 32gb cause resale on high capacity isn't that great. I plan I keeping mine

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Most movies on sale on iTunes are in HD... The SD is same price, makes no sense to grab SD. Also apps are bigger now and don't see them getting any smaller. I'm going 128GB cause my iPhone with 64gb ain't cutting it... But if your kind of person that flips iPads every year grab a 32gb cause resale on high capacity isn't that great. I plan I keeping mine

I'm agree, I had the ipad air 64 GB and dropped down to 8 GB in 7 days. I returned it and got the 128 GB mini. Apps are just going to increase in size as well as media.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
You are NOT gonna be fine with only 16gb becos in reality you only have 12gb that you could use,to feel safe choose 32gb instead you never know what you need in the future

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Having at least a 32Gig gives you room to expand your use. You may be inclined to watch or download more movies because of the retina display.

#Naked Tuesday

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
If money is no issue then go for the 32. The 16 gb had be deleting apps way too often. I love the freedom that comes with more space.

Ujjwal Agarwal

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordering a RMini soon, but can't decide what size I want/need. Currently have an 32gb iPad and 32 iPhone. I just went through and deleted a bunch of apps that I don't use on the ipad and I am only using about 9gb and about 11 gb on the iPhone. Would I be fine with a 16 or spend the extra and get the 32. Will be using it to mainly surf the net, and some misc apps.
if your budget says yes then go for 32 otherwise 16 will be good too :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox