What color Mini with Retina will you purchase?

What Color will you purchase?

• Total voters

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered an iPad Mini with Retina silver & white today I think it will be great together with my space gray iPhone 5s.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded from a black mini to a space gray mini with retina the other day. Not a fan of white gadgets and never have been.

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Silver is the standard color and indeed, classy when it comes to apple devices! (But, iPhone 5s looks stunning in Space Grey, though :p )

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Last edited:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
whats the difference between the black and white? why does the white have wifi and the other have something else?

It doesn't. Both have the same 16/32/64/128 GB options in the same 2 colors (Space Gray and Silver) and has the option of a Wi-Fi only model or a Wi-Fi plus LTE. The only differences are the color, but internally, they are the same and they function the same.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I was planning on getting a silver since so much of iOS is white, and a lot of webpages are white so the white border would look really snazzy with webpages but I got it on sale at Best Buy and the only 32 gig version they had was the space gray one so I just got it. I actually think it looks fantastic.

The one thing I don't like about it though is that now from the front it looks just like any other tablet. I mean unless they were side-by-side, the space gray iPad mini looks almost identical to the Nexus 9. Well I guess the iPad Air would look closer but you know what I mean. The space grey just looks like any run-of-the-mill android tablet.

VokabelBox

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
For most devices I prefer the dark edition, but for the iPad I like the white-silver version more. The dark first iPad mini was pretty cool, but I do not like the lighter iPad mini retina space grey very much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox