How to transfer data files from iPad mini to ? + 2 questions

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
1. Looking for best way to transfer data files/photos to free up space on iPad mini 4.
2. Also ISO best external drive or backup service.
3. How do I change email server from MY MAIL back to separate email accounts? Seemed ideal to have everything in one place, but cannot delete multiple mail, etc.
Many thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Looking for best way to transfer data files/photos to free up space on iPad mini 4.
Sync the data to your computer via iTunes. Alternatively, you can upload various data to services like Dropbox.
2. Also ISO best external drive or backup service.
I'm not quite understanding what you're saying here.
3. How do I change email server from MY MAIL back to separate email accounts? Seemed ideal to have everything in one place, but cannot delete multiple mail, etc.
Many thanks
Can you not remove "My Mail" from the device and then configure your separate email accounts on the device?

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I would prefer to transfer data/photos to flash drive or external drive of some type. There is so much out there, not sure which would be easiest or protect moved data.
Already have flash drive for iPad, looking for the iPad mini.
Help is most appreciated.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Do not have a desktop or laptop, only IPad and IPad mini. Storage almost full messages. Looking for a way to transfer photos and docs/recipes to free up space on the IPad mini.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW