Keyboard Case vs Bluetooth Keyboard
Hi iMore Community!
I have a silver cellular 64gb iPad Mini 4. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should get a bluetooth keyboard or a keyboard case for note taking (One Note and MS Word).
If you had to decide, which one would you go for and why? Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you!
- 09-06-2016, 11:23 PM #2
- 09-06-2016, 11:45 PM #4
- 09-07-2016, 12:21 AM #5
Re: Keyboard Case vs Bluetooth Keyboard
Even the keyboard cases are Bluetooth, that being said, I didn't have an issue typing on the ZaggFolio Keyboard I bought for the mini I had some time ago. However I do have small hands. I have a Zagg Rugged Book for my Air 2 and it works quite well. It just comes down to what size you're looking for. I believe Zagg makes a more full size keyboard that you just rest your iPad or iPhone in the stand and start typing away.
- By Nanope in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:02 PM
- By roystreet in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2016, 12:36 PM
- By jenni122701 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 02:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2016, 06:15 AM