Is it possible to survive on an iPad Mini 4
To replace my dying Mac Mini? Just wondering if any of you have done this and what type of issues have you encountered? As it is right now I use my iP6 for most of my computing needs. The only times I use my desktop is for printing documents, when I need a full desktop browser and for iTunes to backup and sync my phone. I assume i would rely on the iCloud a lot more but is there anything else I'm not considering?
- 07-22-2016, 08:49 AM #2
Re: Is it possible to survive on an iPad Mini 4
I believe this depends a lot on what type of computing you do on a regular basis. While Apple has done wonders with their ipads, they are just secondary tools for most users since their daily computing needs require the ergonomics/processing power/accessories of a full blown desktop to get their work done. If you do not fall into that category, perhaps this would be an acceptable solution. As far as printing documents is concerned, you can print from your idevice by enabling the airprint capabilities available on most modern printers. I hope this helps.
- 08-20-2016, 06:29 PM #3
- By Mislanderwxman in forum Mac MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2016, 05:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2016, 07:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 03:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 02:40 PM