App Store Won't Accept My Password
I powered on my beautiful, new iPad Mini 4 today for the first time. All is going well, but unfortunately I've run into a problem: The App Store won't accept my Apple ID password! The message is:
"Verification Failed. Your Apple ID or password is incorrect."
What's crazy is that I'm able to update pre-installed apps. And I can sign in to iTunes on my Windows PC and get apps sent to my iPad from iTunes. But I can't get apps from the App Store!
How can I get the App Store to accept my password?
- Best AnswerFeb 15 2016 | 9:10 am EST
I was able to <ahem> solve my own problem.
Has anyone ever realized how similar the number "1" and the letter "l" look?
- 02-15-2016, 12:41 PM #3
Re: App Store Won't Accept My Password
I am the OP. Here's what happened:
I did not know that the same people run both iMore and Android Central. I previously signed up at Android Central with an Android-centric name (Daddyroid) which was automatically assigned to me for this forum also. I decided that I preferred a platform-independent username, so I asked Mobile Nations to change my username to Father Tech.
- 02-15-2016, 07:42 PM #5
- By dominicaf in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 17Last Post: 03-15-2016, 02:31 AM
- By deniedsoul in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2016, 08:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2016, 01:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 07:52 PM