Going be iPad Mini 4 User soon

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Im excited.

When apple store online say Preparing for Shipment with delivery date. Does that mean i will receive on that date?

Or it will be early than that date?

:) i will have less usage on my 6 plus.

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Im excited.

When apple store online say Preparing for Shipment with delivery date. Does that mean i will receive on that date?

Or it will be early than that date?

:) i will have less usage on my 6 plus.
Should arrive by the delivery date they have given you. Once it says shipped you'll be able to check the full tracking details and get a better idea of when it will arrive.

Hope you enjoy the new iPad! Mine just shipped too, should be here in a day or two.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congratulation on your purchase! I've heard of deliveries happening before the quoted delivery date but I wouldn't hold my breath. You'll most likely receive it on the date stated. Enjoy your new iPad!

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Logitech makes great keyboards, I have had one on my original iPad Mini, didn't have it on the Mini 2 but for the Mini 4 with split view would make that keyboard a definite bonus.

I like that they carry like a thin book and the keyboard is there IF you need it...

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I took the plunge today, the wife will take my current Mini 2 and said I could be a Mini 4. Can't wait for it to arrive from Amazon.

I also got the Logitech keyboard headed this way, I sure hope the split screen is worth it... I think that's all I'm gaining...

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I took the plunge today, the wife will take my current Mini 2 and said I could be a Mini 4. Can't wait for it to arrive from Amazon.

I also got the Logitech keyboard headed this way, I sure hope the split screen is worth it... I think that's all I'm gaining...
There are hardware changes which will impact how you will use your device. For instance I tend to use safari quite a bit throughout the day. After a couple of heavy apps or just too much time in another app the webpages in safari would refresh on my Mini 2. This occurs far less often on the Mini 4.

Small improvements like the speaker also don't get mentioned much but you begin to notice these things when you start to use the Mini 4.

Another small thing is because the A8 is more efficient, they were able to make the tablet thinner, largely achieving this by slimming down the battery about 20 percent or so.

Normally this is a bad thing and yes of course who wouldn't want their battery to last a little longer? But the nice thing is because it's a smaller capacity, it charges faster too. The efficiency gained with the A8 still allows for about the same battery life as the Mini 2, so it's not all bad.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the other features to look forward to. The wife kicked me in the gut by telling me that Best Buy is having a president's day sale and had a 64gb Mini 4 for $400... I paid $440 at Amazon and it won't be delivered until Friday. I guess I pulled the trigger a little too fast...

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I had a bit tough choices between apps on 6 plus and mini 4. Some apps I.have t ⓗ em installed on both. While some only limited on.either iPhone or mini 4. Lol.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
After all this waiting and anticipation, the Mini 4 arrived today and so far the fingerprint recognition is the only thing getting a workout over the Mini 2. I'm sure it's faster, but the Mini 2 wasn't slow so???

One thing though, the side by side screen looks simple to use and that's why I got it...

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I got my Mini 4 for Christmas and last month got the Brydge keyboard to go with it. My laptop is very lonely these days. 😀

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal