- iMore Intermediate
- 127 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Jailbreaking iOS 9.2
After searching the forums, I've not found anything. If there is already info out there, please point me to it.
I am interested in trying to Jailbreak my iPad mini 4. I've owned many iOS devices, but have never "broken" any. I HAVE rooted Android devices in the past.
The only site I have found is "jailbreakmenow.net" which claims to support iOS 9.2 but it looks a little too flashy for me.... is that the way to go about it?
I would feel better knowing some others experiences
(edited to correct url)
- 12-25-2015, 09:19 PM #2
- 12-26-2015, 10:23 AM #3
- By bamf-hacker in forum iOS 9Replies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2016, 01:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2015, 04:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2015, 10:12 AM