- iMore Newbie
- 19 Posts
Why no cases?
Now that I have the wifi issues on my new mini 4 worked out, I'm ready to protect this investment. However, I'm highly disappointed with the lack of case options. Otterbox still swears theirs are coming. In the meantime, I picked up a Griffin because it was all I could find aside from the Apple silicone cover. Very unhappy so I've returned it. Does it normally take this long after a release for a big selection of cases to become available? It's been nearly 2 months.
- 10-29-2015, 10:47 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2015, 12:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2015, 01:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 10:23 AM