How can I stop my new IPad mini 4 from auto rotating the screen?
Can't find any options in settings and the home button doesn't bring any solutions. It's annoying me, help please
- 10-21-2015, 07:48 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,159 Posts
Re: How can I stop my new IPad mini 4 from auto rotating the screen?
On the Home screen, slide up from the bottom to bring up the Control Center. Tap the icon on right which is a padlock with a circle arrow around it. That is the rotation lock.
Note that you will see the Rotation Lock icon near the battery indicator when it is active.
- By alexlewis633 in forum iOS 9Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:16 PM
- By BFGmentalead in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 05:18 PM
- By thomaaas in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 05:02 PM