This is the future of many Apple devices, isn't it?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The iPad Mini 4 is a wonderful device for the mini iPad form factor.

And so there's nothing to say about it. Nothing whatsoever.

This the future for many Apple devices, isn't it? It just sinks into the background as we read, stream sports, or listen to music.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

tgp

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It just sinks into the background as we read, stream sports, or listen to music.

In a way, that's how it should be. A device should "get out of the way" and let you do your thing. Do you know when I think about my device? When it doesn't do its job!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The iPad Mini 4 is a wonderful device for the mini iPad form factor.

And so there's nothing to say about it. Nothing whatsoever.

This the future for many Apple devices, isn't it? It just sinks into the background as we read, stream sports, or listen to music.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

It's what I hope happens for the watch. Just a little attention for a few days and then be done with all the articles and talk.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The moment it does that, it's either so ingrained into society that it's part of the furniture, or it was so bad it has disappeared into obscurity. I know which one it will be.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
In a way, that's how it should be. A device should "get out of the way" and let you do your thing. Do you know when I think about my device? When it doesn't do its job!

I think about my iPad Air 2 all the time, but for the opposite reason. It's the first iPad I've owned that I'm completely amazed at everything it does but how extremely thin and light it is, coming from the first three iPads, I just can't get over it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR