Ipad Mini 4?

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine on Thursday and I have to say, it's probably my favorite iPad of all time. I've owned the original iPad, iPad 3, mini and mini 2, the latter being my most recent iPad. It's much lighter and thinner than the mini 2 and is super quick. The screen is amazing, color is much more vibrant then the mini it replaces. All I can say is I'm very happy with this upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I got mine on Thursday, and love it. It's every bit as responsive as my iPad Air 2, but with the compact size that I love. I gave my iPad Air 2 to my wife and we passed her iPad 3 down to one of the grandkids. Everybody wins.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have had the original iPad, an iPad 2, an iPad Air, and now the iPad Mini 4.

Taking a bit for me to get used to typing on it -- I know that'll come, as I'm fine on my phone -- but I think it's great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought one at Verizon Friday when I picked up my new 6s. They had a sweet deal. I got my 6s on the easy monthlies and got 300 off the iPad mini 4 gold 64GB LTE/WIFI. It is extremely fast. I love it!! My 3 yr old grandson got my iPad mini 2 retina. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Club House on YouTube. Lol

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought one at Verizon Friday when I picked up my new 6s. They had a sweet deal. I got my 6s on the easy monthlies and got 300 off the iPad mini 4 gold 64GB LTE/WIFI. It is extremely fast. I love it!! My 3 yr old grandson got my iPad mini 2 retina. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Club House on YouTube. Lol

We all have our vices. :D

Greg Maass

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Noticeably lighter and faster than previous minis. Recommended if you still have an original mini. Also recommended if you anticipate using the split screen feature, which is really useful- look at your calendar while reading an email instead of flipping back and forth. This is what the mini should have been all along. I have been waiting for fast processor and memory, touch id, thinner and lighter, and this is the one.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the mini 4 and sold my iPad Air 2- been having issues with arthritis in my hands and it's easier to hold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello, i own a iPad mini 4, but it is only 16 GB,,actually, only 10G is available. So, i thinks other higher version is more useful. The design is very perfect, i like the gold metal back. LoL
Use it to read the economist PDF, the words is very clear, but if read long time, not very comfortable.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I upgraded from the Mini 3 and I love it! It's is noticeably faster and so much lighter! My Mini 3 felt like a brick. I sold my Mini 3 and I'm very happy with the Mini 4!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I upgraded from the Mini 3 and I love it! It's is noticeably faster and so much lighter! My Mini 3 felt like a brick. I sold my Mini 3 and I'm very happy with the Mini 4!

I have a Pro and I love the huge size. I picked up my sons iPad mini and it felt like a phone to me. Lol. Hard to think of any mini feeling like a brick.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2