Got iPad mini 4 questions? We have answers!

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
That's what my head tells me, but with the luck I've been having lately, it won't. Hahaha!

I installed iOS 9 on my mini 2 and went to turn off backup so I would have the iOS 8 backup to set up the new one just in case it didn't have the new iOS. There was no backup... Soooooooo, I now have an iOS 9 backup, and need the new one to have IOS 9 too.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The screen protectors from the previous generations don't fit after all, Do they? The bezel is just a smidgen longer so you wouldn't get full corner to corner right?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm deciding if it's a worthy upgrade from my mini 2. Has anyone upgraded their 2 with the 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I would like to know weight difference too. I see online it's a little lighter but can you really feel that much of a difference.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I would like to know weight difference too. I see online it's a little lighter but can you really feel that much of a difference.

Yes. I definitely feels significantly lighter. When I unboxed mine, I noticed both the weight and the thinness.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you have the mini 2 before? Do you see a big performance upgrade

I used to own a Mini 2, but handed down to a family member. I borrowed it back when I got my Mini 4, and yes, for some games and some functions it's noticeably better performing. For somethings that are less intensive, like Tapatalk, it's not much different.

It does afford the split screen and SlideOver features, and for me that is turning out to be a great reason to have upgraded. It will be moreso once the 3rd party apps start getting updated to do that.

iTom19

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
After reading everything in this topic, I'm even more happy that I've ordered myself an iPad mini 4 as well. Should have it delivered this Wednesday. Will be my very first iPad. Previously I was never really into the tablet stuff, because I did most things on my iPhone or Windows notebook. But having a device that's almost as mobile as the iPhone, but with a few of the power features that PCs have (Split View for example) make it so much more capable.

And I'm excited about using the Continuity functionality too. Never was able to use it (except with the Apple Watch, but that's kind of different), but the iPad mini 4 will finally change that. Can't wait!!

Of course I don't want to go off topic, and I do actually have a question. How is using PiP with an iPad mini in reality? I've seen some comments on other places where people say that the display is big enough to watch videos on, but that using PiP isn't as beneficial as on the regular iPad. Just because the player in this use is quite small. How do you think of that?

It's not too unobvious, but it can either be too small or 'just' small. Won't change my opinion based on the answer, but was just wondering about this. Anyone who wants to give his/her opinion? :)

Alex Lemonis

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi,I would like to know how can I turn off the video from Facebook I no longer want to play/see but it's still playing in background.I figured out where it is just don't know how to turn it off.Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2