Show us your Mini 3 home screen/lock screen!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still undecided on the iPad mini or the iPad Air2. Today I'm going to Verizon and take a GOOD long look at both, hopefully I will be able to decide....SMILE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm still undecided on the iPad mini or the iPad Air2. Today I'm going to Verizon and take a GOOD long look at both, hopefully I will be able to decide....SMILE

They are both good, I just valued portability and the Mini 3 felt more solid in my hands. Now the Air 2 is more solid for performance due to the 2GB RAM. I just felt it was too big and was oddly too thin personally.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys personally feel the mini 3 is worth the $100 more for touch ID?

I spent the extra money on the 3 mainly because I wanted more than 32GB of storage. I take my mini with my on my daily commute so need a lot of storage. The mini 2 is only available up to 32GB which is just not enough for me. Touch ID is a bonus which has become invaluable to me now. My iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 plus both have Touch ID so I've become used to it. It's good for making purchases and unlocking my device. Like Rene says I'd probably feel like an animal typing in my passcode if I had the mini 2 lol

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I spent the extra money on the 3 mainly because I wanted more than 32GB of storage. I take my mini with my on my daily commute so need a lot of storage. The mini 2 is only available up to 32GB which is just not enough for me. Touch ID is a bonus which has become invaluable to me now. My iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 plus both have Touch ID so I've become used to it. It's good for making purchases and unlocking my device. Like Rene says I'd probably feel like an animal typing in my passcode if I had the mini 2 lol

Well I just got it for $150 off (which is $50 less than a mini 2) on a best buy 4 hours deal so I am stoked!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices