Shall I buy iPad mini 2 32gb ??

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mini 2 is great! It has the Retina, plus the processor is still plenty fast. 32GBs is a good baseline although more is always better, but 32 should suit your needs. You won't get the fingerprint as that came with Mini 3, but you really won't miss it. While I love fingerprint scanner on my phones I don't use it much on my iPad Pro, and I don't miss it on my Mini 2.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
The only difference between the iPad Mini 2 and the iPad Mini 3 is the Touch ID sensor. Otherwise exactly the same. An interesting note is that every performance test comparison I have seen has the iPad Mini 2 edging out the iPad Mini 3. I have no idea why, but I am not complaining.

kishjay17

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Mini 2 is great! It has the Retina, plus the processor is still plenty fast. 32GBs is a good baseline although more is always better, but 32 should suit your needs. You won't get the fingerprint as that came with Mini 3, but you really won't miss it. While I love fingerprint scanner on my phones I don't use it much on my iPad Pro, and I don't miss it on my Mini 2.

Thank you I'll buy iPad mini 2 I don't finger print at all but I just want buy it for play games

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I bought a 32GB iPad mini 2 in June (space gray) and absolutely love it. I think it's fine to get 32GB instead of 64GB for stuff like gaming and social media. I have a 64GB iPhone 6s, so that's where my music and photos go. So, I think 32GB is great for the iPad, especially if your main thing with it is playing games (that's what I mainly do with mine :) ).

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Like the OP, I'm currently debating whether to get an iPad Mini 2 32GB or pony up a little more for a Mini 4 16GB.

Thanks to this thread, I've read that iOS 10 works fine on the Mini 2. In the interest of future-proofing, I'm wondering whether the A7 chip will be able to handle the next iteration of iOS (11) whenever it is released.

FYI - I would be mainly using it for web surfing and viewing videos.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Like the OP, I'm currently debating whether to get an iPad Mini 2 32GB or pony up a little more for a Mini 4 16GB.

Thanks to this thread, I've read that iOS 10 works fine on the Mini 2. In the interest of future-proofing, I'm wondering whether the A7 chip will be able to handle the next iteration of iOS (11) whenever it is released.

FYI - I would be mainly using it for web surfing and viewing videos.

I am fairly happy using my iPad Mini 2 for web surfing and videos. Actually I am using my iPad Mini 2 for almost anything I can throw at it. It seems to be fine keeping up with the latest iOS 10.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Ipad mini 2 doesn't support Band 12. If you use T-Mobile Band 12 is a must for future devices. I have the iPad mini 2 with 128gb of internal storage. Great device, to me it's the perfect size. I wish Apple would come out with a new iPad mini. Get the latest iPad mini model. Won't cost much more!! Just My Opinion!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox