Best Way to sell New iPad Mini2?
Hello everyone!! Quick question. Now that I have this new iPhone 6+ which is perfect sized I'm finding that I'm not needing my iPad mini 2. I've had it for 3 months and barely use it. I'd like to try and sell it, however, it's on a 2 year contract with verizon.
What is my best bet in selling for a good deal and having someone take over the contract at $10 month?
I'm assuming if they take it over on their account the only thing they need to pay is the $10 monthly fee.
Does that sound right?
What is the best site to sell?
- 06-19-2015, 07:19 AM #2
- 06-19-2015, 07:41 AM #3
Re: Best Way to sell New iPad Mini2?
Thanks! I just called Verizon and the EFT is $175.00. Here are my reasons for wanting to cancel:
- I probably will not be using it because of the new iPhone 6+ that I have
- It's $10.00 extra per month for the line
I paid $264.57. My contract end date is 3/17/15 so with the $10.00 monthly line fee I'm paying almost $200.00 more. If I were to cancel the contract it's $175.00.
It now retails at $429.00 on Apple's site and $329.00 on Verizon. It's the iPad Mini2 with Wi-Fi and Cellular data. Pretty much untouched.
Is it worth me cancelling for $175.00 and selling outright?
If so, what do you recommend I price the sale at?
If you think I should sell and have someone take over the line how much should I sell for?
I'm just curious to know what the best route is in order to save and make money.
Or is my best bet keeping it and paying the $10.00 per month?
Any input is so appreciated as I'm horrible with numbers! lol
Last edited by jessica_lynn9474; 06-19-2015 at 08:43 AM.
- 06-19-2015, 11:45 AM #5
- By warement in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2015, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2015, 06:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2015, 06:05 PM