Is there anyway to create files and then load pictures from my camera card right into the new or sub file?

dashdogear

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyway to create files and then load pictures from my camera card right into the new or sub file?

Is there anyway to create files and then load pictures from my camera card right into the new or sub file? I was able to create a file in Photos, but when I tried to load pictures from my camera to the new file, I was not able to select it. They will only go to my Camera Roll. The same happens when I try to move pictures already in Camera Roll into the new file. I then tried an app called file mini. it allowed me to create a file, but not again not select it to move or load pictures into it. I want to use a batch processing photo app but cannot use files to separate the photos I want processed from the rest in my Camera Roll or have to manually select them one by one from the Camera Roll. What am I missing?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to create files and then load pictures from my camera card ri...

Welcome to iMore

You can use the Native Notes app to create text files and add photos from your camera roll. I do this for hand made recipes

Not sure if this is what your looking for?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods