What MUST HAVE Apps Should I get? What Apps Can you Not live without?

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I just got my first Ipad (Mini r)

What MUST HAVE Apps should I get and Fun Games to get me started? Also

What Apps Can you Not live without? and

What do think is the BEST App of All time? (evvva...lol) :)

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I think all the Grand Theft Auto series are fun. Although I have a love/hate relationship with touch screen controls the games are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm into photography apps. I like doing enhancements and photoshop on my phone. So these are a must have in that area for me.
Camera+
ProCamera 8 + HDR
Superimpose
Leonardo Photo Editor
Facetune
Color Manager
Image Size
Phonto
FrameArtist+ Pro
Others:
TapaTalk
BeWeather 2
Super Calendar
Tweetbot
BiMobile (bank)
Amazon
Box
SwiftKey
Kuaiboard
1Password

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey iTechHead, Love driving games too but I am use to playing them on a Ps3 etc. I will check out Grand Theft Auto. What are the pro and cons of driving games on your tablet?

I think all the Grand Theft Auto series are fun. Although I have a love/hate relationship with touch screen controls the games are awesome.

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Niiiiiccce, Ya love photography too esp. Photoshop app. Great list!! I have to get the 1Password app...looks good.

I'm into photography apps. I like doing enhancements and photoshop on my phone. So these are a must have in that area for me.
Camera+
ProCamera 8 + HDR
Superimpose
Leonardo Photo Editor
Facetune
Color Manager
Image Size
Phonto
FrameArtist+ Pro
Others:
TapaTalk
BeWeather 2
Super Calendar
Tweetbot
BiMobile (bank)
Amazon
Box
SwiftKey
Kuaiboard
1Password

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey iTechHead, Love driving games too but I am use to playing them on a Ps3 etc. I will check out Grand Theft Auto. What are the pro and cons of driving games on your tablet?

It's not to bad it's just that the on screen controls feel cramped at times. You can always offset this by getting one of those iOS Mfi controllers but they tend to be expensive. You could also jailbreak and get a app that connects your PS3 controller via Bluetooth. Those are the only cons imo. The pros are you get to play great story lines in a free world where you can stick to missions or just do your own thing.

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm...Let see my list of must have apps would be:

Paypal
Transit App - Gotta know when that next bus it coming
Wallpapers App - Need to have a wide variety of HD wallpapers on hand
Reebee - Awesome app for local grocery flyers. Search for items, show it to clerk to price match, save items to your list.
I did have Starbucks but I'm cutting back...Ahahhaaha
Wunderlist- Wow! Finally no more messy papers all over my desk...ok well just a few..lol
Bank App

Really fun game - NBA Jam app -Old Skool

Best apps of all time...well I'm not quite sure at the moment but I'm sure I have one. But some of the best things I have been able to do with an ios app was play my apps and games on my TV and another app I was able to compose music bounce CD Quality (4 Tracks)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711