- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Please help me, my screen is acting weird!!!
Hello there, I am a student and I had my iPad mini in my backpack like I do everyday. But when I pulled it out and turned it on I noticed 3 blue splotches on my screen. They don't go away and seem to have gotten bigger. The screen is also acting weird when touched. There is no physical crack that I can see. Any advice is appreciated!
I can email picture if needed
- Best AnswerApr 14 2015 | 9:20 pm EDT
Ugh . . . it sounds like you need to take it to an Apple Store and have them look at it.
- 04-14-2015, 09:20 PM #2
- 04-14-2015, 11:11 PM #3
- By twilite2000 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:40 PM