Ipad Mini Retina Screen Protector

sticker12

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I've been considering a tempered glass screen protector but am not entirely sure if it would be better to instead to get the anti glare or regular one. I also have an ipad 4 which I use for movies but the glare irritates me even with the lights off. I wouldn't be using the mini for movies, just surfing the web and for travel purposes. Which one would suit my needs best?

Also if you could please list the brand of the protector which is best. Price is not a concern just want the best product with no bubbles and no worries about it months down the line.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love tempered glass screen protectors. They feel very smooth and there is no degradation in touch performance.

I've tried many different brands. I like Amzer for the price. Though the are many other cheaper brands that'll do the same. You just need to make sure your screen is lint free. Follow the directions completely.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I never used a screen protector on my iPad because I didn't like the way they looked but I am considering the Zagg Glass. I recently bought one for my 5S & I love it. Installation is very simple, it feels & looks great, & Zagg provides a lifetime warranty.

Yptcn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Moshi iVisor on all my devices. You can put it on and off in a few seconds and even wash it and reapply. I like the anti glare

Sent via iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I would say anti glare
If you're going to be using it a lot for watching movies... Especially if the glare bothers you initially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been considering a tempered glass screen protector but am not entirely sure if it would be better to instead to get the anti glare or regular one. I also have an ipad 4 which I use for movies but the glare irritates me even with the lights off. I wouldn't be using the mini for movies, just surfing the web and for travel purposes. Which one would suit my needs best?

Also if you could please list the brand of the protector which is best. Price is not a concern just want the best product with no bubbles and no worries about it months down the line.

I would recommend the brand Tech Armor. They offer a lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee on their screen protectors, which is really great. I have their HD clear screen protector right now on my Mini with Retina, and it doesn't distort the display at all. It doesn't handle glare too well though. I'd either buy a Tech Armor HD Clear or Anti-Glare, it just comes down to what you think is more important :)

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I recommend on getting Zagg Glass. I tried Spigen Glas.t and it was okay but it is expansive and I didn't like it because when you wipe it, it doesn't wipe the fingerprint or smudges easily. While Zagg Glass is cheaper and the fingerprint and smudges can be wiped easily.

Zagg also offiers a lifetime warranty. Installed it wrong? Accidentally dropped your device and the tempered glass broke? No Problem. You can request for a replacement, and you only need to pay shipping. As long as you mail your damaged Glass back to them they will not charge you.

I also find the Hinge Method the easiest method to install instead of using those tabs the Zagg provides.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I'm gonna put a screen protector on my mini. I ordered a defender for it but if I don't like it I might just rock it naked

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zagg on mine and it's the best accessory I have ever bought. Great fit and feels even better than the actual screen. Very easy installation as well. I used one of those sticky lint rollers on my screen after cleaning it to ensure it was 100% dust free before applying...worked like a charm.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen