Anybody getting buyers remorse?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Haven't bought one yet, but seeing that not many are regretting it, I just might!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
No remorse here, I love my rMini because of the screen size and portability. While the Air is also very lightweight and portable, it still doesn't beat the rMini in my opinion :)

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I have buyers remorse, unfortunately I regret buying the Air. I have both and I reach for the Mimi all the time. I've just started leaving the Air on my desk in my bedroom and basically using it as a mini TV. If I could do it all over again, I'd skip on the Air and go with the Mini Retina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
And informed consumer is one without remorse. Do thorough research objectively, then make your selection. I did. No remorse here.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I never use my rMini anymore. Just my iPad Air. My rMini is now a paper weight so it's time to sell it. Both of mine are cellular models and it leaves the house with me 5 days a week. The size of the Air doesn't change how it goes with me. I just prefer the bigger screen.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think both are great, but honestly the rMini is the way to go. I'm glad I got it straight from day one, and like HankAZ said, an informed buyer is one with no remorse :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
And informed consumer is one without remorse. Do thorough research objectively, then make your selection. I did. No remorse here.

I do believe that people should take more time to research products of this magnitude before making a purchase. However, you really never know if the product works for you until you actually use it on a daily basis. But that is what a return window is for. There have been many products that I have researched and determined that they were a good fit for me and upon getting them and using them often, realized that they indeed were not for me.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I do believe that people should take more time to research products of this magnitude before making a purchase. However, you really never know if the product works for you until you actually use it on a daily basis. But that is what a return window is for. There have been many products that I have researched and determined that they were a good fit for me and upon getting them and using them often, realized that they indeed were not for me.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

I agree exactly and sometimes you have you try them to know if it will really work for you. Well said.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the verge of bumping up from the original Mini to the Air (T-Mobile).

Ive done my homework and will be looking at one tonight...pretty pumped

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I do sometimes miss the iPad for the larger screen and near-full-sized virtual keyboard, but I also love the portability of my iPad mini.

I would probably be complaining about the opposite thing were I using an iPad Air. So I don't know if this counts as buyer's remorse.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the verge of bumping up from the original Mini to the Air (T-Mobile).

Ive done my homework and will be looking at one tonight...pretty pumped

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Although I'm on the Mini now, the Carrier (T-Mobile) Air is my go to device 85% of the time since I got it.

No remorse at all ;)

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got the 16gb Space Grey LTE, couldn't possibly be happier with it. The Air was just too big. I tried it at the store for quite a while, and it just didn't work for me. The MiniR is the perfect size. And the screen, oh man, this screen!

Storage size isn't an issue for me at all. I don't store much on my devices, so the 16gb will likely never exceed half full.

Last edited:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Never once have I had buyers remorse after buying an apple product. Never. And I've owned: an iPod mini, two iPod touch 2G's, an iPod touch 5th generation, an iPad mini first generation, a MacBook Air, an iPod classic 5th generation, and an iPhone 5. (In that order)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Never once have I had buyers remorse after buying an apple product. Never. And I've owned: an iPod mini, two iPod touch 2G's, an iPod touch 5th generation, an iPad mini first generation, a MacBook Air, an iPod classic 5th generation, and an iPhone 5. (In that order)

Same here. I never get buyer's remorse from my Apple products. I've had an iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano (4th Gen), an iPod Touch 4, and an iPad Mini with Retina. Never had any remorse about getting these, they have all been great products :)

tjboge513

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Tab 3 7.0. I just ordered the Mini Retina with 64gb. I like the smaller size for travel and it will fit inside my camera bag. My wife has the Air and prefers that size.

Posted via the iMore App for Android