need a case... any suggestions?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If you're looking for great protection, I agree with T...the Otterbox Defender is a great case. If you want something speak & business-like, Brooks Brothers has some great cases. A friend of mine bought one and its real nice.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up my 32GB rMini, whats a good case for this guy?

I bought this first for my original Mini, and then, when I upgraded, I continued to use this little guy. Love the real leather, perfect fit, great protection, and how it keeps my rMini from becoming so bulky just because I needed to put a case on it.

Kavaj

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Coverbuddy & SmartCover

Coverbuddy is a Ultrathin case for the back of your iPad mini which protects it and also give you a nice grip without adding too much bulk

SmartCover is a good cover for your screen which protects it and also converts to a stand for 2 angles (with binder clips even more :p )

They both complement each other to a perfect team which protect the device and give it some cool features. Another plus is, you can easily remove both and use them individually, which is not like with Apple's SmartCase or no most other cases

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess it would depend on what kind of case you would want or need. If you want a keyboard case, I would recommend the Zagg Keyboard Folio or the Logitech Ultrathin cases. If you want just a case to cover the back, the Spigen Tough Armour case is my favorite followed by the Speck Grip case. If you want a folio case, I really like the leather Apple case.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Official Apple Smart Case :)

The case I'm currently using is the Fintie iPad Mini with Retina Display Slim case. I got it for $0.01 with $4.99 shipping, and it is a great case. Still holding up after a year of every day use. It went up to $15.00 now I think, so I'm glad I got it while I did :)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like the leather Apple case a lot. I just bought one for my Air and it has been awesome. I have seen some negative reviews about it though concerning how it stands. I haven't had any issues with getting it to stand properly. But I would question whether or not people are actually using it correctly. You do have to connect the folded over part by the magnet first before you set it. If you don't do that, it won't sit well on the table and may fall over. But if you set the cover into the magnet groove first, it is incredibly stable and never falls.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Was just at best buy and seen the lifeproof fre case for the mini. Picked it up. See what it's like anyways

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I like the leather Apple case a lot. I just bought one for my Air and it has been awesome. I have seen some negative reviews about it though concerning how it stands. I haven't had any issues with getting it to stand properly. But I would question whether or not people are actually using it correctly. You do have to connect the folded over part by the magnet first before you set it. If you don't do that, it won't sit well on the table and may fall over. But if you set the cover into the magnet groove first, it is incredibly stable and never falls.

I have it for my air. It's a nice case but cover seems to be stretched out. Doesn't sit flat anymore.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how you like it. I got the tough armor. I like it so far.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Just put the life proof on my iPad mini and I love it. It's nice and thin and fits well on the device. I can see it's going to earn its price tag when my kids get a hold of it which they will

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox