Just picked up my iPad MiniR

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
My new iPad mini with 128gb internal storage in white should arrive today. I am going crazy waiting for it. Have the 5S in white with 64gb of lnternal storage so the new iPad mini will make a great package. I also have the Nexus 7, real nice tablet, I'm just a tech nut who uses both OS. Love Android, own several top of the line Android devices, just recently got involved with IOS, I stayed away because the lack of modifications, was going to jailbreak the iphone but updated to 7.1 instead. Oh well, just waiting on the UPS truck, it's going to be a long day.
Vinny

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
My new iPad mini with 128gb internal storage in white should arrive today. I am going crazy waiting for it. Have the 5S in white with 64gb of lnternal storage so the new iPad mini will make a great package. I also have the Nexus 7, real nice tablet, I'm just a tech nut who uses both OS. Love Android, own several top of the line Android devices, just recently got involved with IOS, I stayed away because the lack of modifications, was going to jailbreak the iphone but updated to 7.1 instead. Oh well, just waiting on the UPS truck, it's going to be a long day.
Vinny

It must be nice to own so many nice toys! My mini is a 32gb. I wish I could afford more. Congrats. I love mine! It's white too like my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Vinny

What do you use all those GBs for??

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I really enjoy my iPads. Can't really say whether I prefer the Air or rMini more. They're both great devices.

4 of IV

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
What do you use all those GBs for??

Not sure but I figured just in case I might as well get the best. Im a long time Android hacker who hated the pathetic amount of int storage most of the manufacturers put in their top of the line devices. When I went to try out the iPhone 5 and found out 64gb was possible I jumped on it. Then had to have the 5S with 64gb. When I went to get the iPad mini, found out 128gb with internal storage I flipped. What will I do with all that storage? Just having it is great. Loving the heck out of this great little device. I put a leather case around it and a screen saver. I'm very happy with it. Thank You Apple for a great device.
Vinny