- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
"Passive mode" wifi connection
I eat Apple(s) everyday ! It seems to be an efficient, cheap and easy way to prevent having cancer...
I also work (for free) in an elderly people organisation (teaching English) where a wifi connection is "special"... It works in "passive mode" (IPV4 & IPV6) i.e. a connection is not "automatic", that is "not as easy as usual". I have a MacBook already set for this type of connection with which I now have no problem.... I would like to connect my iPad mini (IOS 7) in the same way, using the same settings... but my problem is that the presentation being different, I just cannot make it ! Would anyone help me ?
- 02-28-2014, 06:50 PM #2
Re: "Passive mode" wifi connection
Please explain what you mean when you say, "....but my problem is that the presentation being different, I just cannot make it !" Anyway, the iPad Mini will connect automatically to a Wi-Fi network that it has previously connected to unless you have enabled the "Ask to Join Networks" option or the Wi-Fi network has an feature that prompts you to login and agree to certain terms & conditions like many Wi-Fi hotspots do.
- By goku_vegeta in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:48 PM
- By George Rudolph1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:41 AM