Storage Other on RMini

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've researched this topic for quite some time and have not found a satisfactory result yet. I've had my 32gb RMini since end of December and absolutely love it except one thing is bothering me:

My RMini has the Ofher storage amount growing every day at a fairly constant rate of a GB every 2 or 3 days and I can't diagnose the problem. I have done a complete restore that appeared to solve the problem two weeks ago but I've noticed the other data gradually creep up again. My 5s does not have this problem.

What would cause the other to continue growing to 9gb after just two weeks? It seems like an app is downloading something in the background. It's not acceptable to need to reset the device every couple of weeks.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
This may be helpful..

iOS: "Not enough free space" alert when trying to sync

It does mentions reasons for misc "Other" data taking up space....

Also to remove data that each app uses on your device, Just head to Settings > General > Usage, and tap the button labeled Show All Apps. The storage section will show you the app and how much storage space it is taking up. Tap on the app name to get a description of the additional storage space being used by the app’s documents and data.

You can remove the storage-hogging application and all of its data directly from this screen, or manually remove the data by opening the app. Some applications, especially those designed by Apple, will allow you to remove stored data by swiping from left to right on the item to reveal a Delete button.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner