iPad mini Retina with cellular and jailbreak status.

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
ello!
My old iPad mini broke, so I'm debating if I should go for Retina or the same old mini. What I'm most concered about with the Retina (especially with the cellular version) is the horror I read about jailbreaking it. I've read about people having trouble with reboot loop issue (even after evasion updated a fix for it), that some stock apps do not work after jailbreaking. To the people who have jailbroken their iPad mini retinas, how is it working out for you? Thought about all the Cydia apps aswell, is most of the apps that are suitable for iOS 7 also compatible with the 64-bit processor?

Thanks a million in advance!

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
My jailbroken rMini is flawless. No boot loop or performance issues of any kind.
It is pure magnificence in its presentation and performance.

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32

Last edited:

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have had my rMini since the day it was "secretly" released lol, and I have developed deep emotional feelings for it. However, after jail breaking it, I do get random reboots from time to time. It's ok, cuz I still adore it.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Holy ish... You people need to get out, the way you talk about an inanimate object is bordering scary!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

damn_gina

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I can jailbreak my rMini but I can't change my icons via winterboard. Any ideas? I'm on 7.0.4. Thanks in advance- it's making me crazy!!