How many gigs is "other" taking up on your Mini?
I've been reading some posts about severly inflated "other" space on iPads and the only way to really get a handle on it is to restore an iPad as new and rebuild it from scratch. In the posts I've seen the "other" is huge...like 10 gigs. So I'm trying to get a feel for what "other" should actually be using. Mine seems to be close to 3 gigs of space but I do have a lot of games installed and I have a 128 model that's half filled. I also have lots of videos and over 200 apps (don't ask).
So how much space is "other" taking up on your new rMini? I did restore my new rMini from an original mini backup...
- 11-25-2013, 08:37 AM #2
- 11-25-2013, 09:05 AM #4
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 48Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:01 AM
- By Davyo in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 05:34 AM