At&t SAYS 21-28 days, but shipped mine in two days...

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Gahh.. so I ordered a new rMini (16gb, silver) from at&t two days ago. It said it would ship in 21-28 days (December 16-24), but it has already shipped out via Fedex with tracking information and everything. I was shocked when I got the shipment notification. If you want the $100 discount on the wifi+cellular version, at&t seems to have a quicker-than-advertised turn around time.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I like getting it from at&t because they waive the activation fee if I buy it from them because of my employer's premier business contract. Otherwise I would have been at the Apple store the day it... came out? I'm still confused about that unannounced release.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I like getting it from at&t because they waive the activation fee if I buy it from them because of my employer's premier business contract. Otherwise I would have been at the Apple store the day it... came out? I'm still confused about that unannounced release.

Activation fee? I don't actually sign a plan with AT&T for a contract term. I just buy data as I go from the iPad itself for whenever I may need it. I just go through my credit card.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I buy it 'subsidized' with the 2 year contract, I pay $10 a month to add it to my data-share plan (which is also heavily discounted).

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Activation fee? I don't actually sign a plan with AT&T for a contract term. I just buy data as I go from the iPad itself for whenever I may need it. I just go through my credit card.

I add mine to my shared data plan for $10 a month and get tethering included. Any by doing that, it gives me a additional phone line upgrade so I can get new iPhones at full subsidy every year.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here for me. The site still says 21-28 days but mine shipped today (2 days after ordering it) 64GB LTE Space

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro