Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree73Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    725 Global Posts

Default Re: Retina Mini and iPad Air screen comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Furt View Post
    Pretty much. i've been using them side-by-side for a day now just comparing the color of pictures I have in my dropbox and the Retina Mini does a better job at accurately showing colors. The Nexus 7 has a very very slight grey-ness to the screen that mutes everything I'm looking it and has been that way since i got it last year. Its only now that I have something to really compare it to that the differences are so noticeable.

EDIT: okay, i still have to say this. the Nexus 7 is half the cost of the Retina Mini. It makes sense that the screen wouldn't be as crisp and clear at such a huge price difference.
    I agree about the Nexus 7. Something is off about the Nexus 7 screen colors. I have also quit using it since buying the Retina Mini and now that I have an Air as well, I only pick up the Nexus 7 to charge it once a month or so just to keep it working. I tried selling it but just go lowball offers.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234