How will the rMini be released?

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to this Apple stuff, so I'm wondering how Apple announces releases of new products. Since they've stated that they don't have enough to satisfy demand, do you think it will just suddenly show up in the Apple Store (online and B&M)? Will they make an announcement a day or two ahead of time? I want to order a rMini online (don't feel like fighting crowds to maybe get one, even though I have 4 stores nearby), but I'm wondering if they're going to give advance warning, or if I need to check their site 20 times a day until it appears.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to this Apple stuff, so I'm wondering how Apple announces releases of new products. Since they've stated that they don't have enough to satisfy demand, do you think it will just suddenly show up in the Apple Store (online and B&M)? Will they make an announcement a day or two ahead of time? I want to order a rMini online (don't feel like fighting crowds to maybe get one, even though I have 4 stores nearby), but I'm wondering if they're going to give advance warning, or if I need to check their site 20 times a day until it appears.

I am sure that they will announce the launch date ahead of time...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When Apple announces an availability date, it's spot-on, especially in the Apple Stores which will more than likely have the biggest stock in comparison to non-Apple retailers. If you're going to order one, call or visit the nearest Apple Store or download and install the Apple Store app and order it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish the would hurry up already LOL...I'm so anxious!!! I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait at least another week and a half though:concern:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When it does get released I'm betting Apple will have a similar launch like they did with the iPad Air. No preorder, but they will have the option to order on line with in store pick up.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The LTE iPad mini soft launched last year. They never announced a release date. Just said it would be available late November. I wonder if this will do the same. Just start selling them as they arrive in store. We'll see.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The LTE iPad mini soft launched last year. They never announced a release date. Just said it would be available late November. I wonder if this will do the same. Just start selling them as they arrive in store. We'll see.

I thought I remember a release date for the WiFi version of the Mini 1 being announced one week before Apple launched it, followed later by the Cellular version?

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
No matter how you slice it... Even if you don't want to deal with a crowd there is gonna be one, but it all depends on where your located. Best way to do is order it online, Apple will provide a date... But the people who wants it first will have to go into stores. The retina iPad Mini is going to be equivalent to that of the gold iPhone 5s in the first few months. I, for one is waiting for it... And sensing from how it's being reported, many people is waiting for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox