iPad Mini w/Retina available in 128GB
I don't recall Apple mentioning this during the Keynote, and I haven't read about it on any of the tech sites either; but I was just going through the compare iPads page on Apples site and noticed the Mini with Retina is available with 128GB of storage.
Apple Compare iPad models.
That's pretty awesome for those that need more than 64gb.
Anybody planning on going all out and grabbing a 128gb Mini?
- 10-24-2013, 01:50 AM #2
- 10-24-2013, 02:02 AM #3
- 10-24-2013, 02:40 AM #4
- 10-24-2013, 03:02 AM #5
- 10-24-2013, 01:52 PM #6
- 10-24-2013, 01:58 PM #7
- 10-24-2013, 01:59 PM #8
- 10-24-2013, 06:37 PM #9
- 10-25-2013, 05:35 AM #10iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
Re: iPad Mini w/Retina available in 128GB
Me! I want one! My current iPad mini is the 64GB model, the largest I could get at the time (nearly a year ago), and I really need the storage for those times when I want to travel without my laptop - I'm a photographer, and shaving that extra bit of weight can make all the difference when I travel by air, and to remote locations.
What it means is that instead of lugging a 2 kg laptop (my MBP 13") I can carry a 300 g iPad mini and 1.7 kg more photo gear!
- 10-25-2013, 07:10 AM #11
- 10-25-2013, 08:07 AM #12
- 10-25-2013, 08:59 AM #13
- 10-31-2013, 02:58 AM #14
- 11-01-2013, 11:41 PM #15
- By GibMcFragger in forum iOS 7Replies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:17 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
- By 098v in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:04 PM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:03 PM
- By Kaushik Ghosh1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:32 PM