iPad Mini w/Retina available in 128GB

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't recall Apple mentioning this during the Keynote, and I haven't read about it on any of the tech sites either; but I was just going through the compare iPads page on Apples site and noticed the Mini with Retina is available with 128GB of storage.

Apple Compare iPad models.

That's pretty awesome for those that need more than 64gb.

Anybody planning on going all out and grabbing a 128gb Mini?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about the new mini, I've always bought for the future if possible, the 128gb is a beautiful machine. I'm pretty sure that is my new tablet.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

skye1212

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It annoys me that Apple is still charging this $1OO increment for storage capacity
for each bump up.

Now with much cheaper flash memory, it seems like $5O at most is appropriate,
like Amazon did with the new Kindle Fire's.

fluppyboy

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Me! I want one! My current iPad mini is the 64GB model, the largest I could get at the time (nearly a year ago), and I really need the storage for those times when I want to travel without my laptop - I'm a photographer, and shaving that extra bit of weight can make all the difference when I travel by air, and to remote locations.

What it means is that instead of lugging a 2 kg laptop (my MBP 13") I can carry a 300 g iPad mini and 1.7 kg more photo gear! :cool:

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
WOW!! The the iPad min with Retina won't be stuck at 16GB? YAY!!!! The original iPad mini only gets 16GB, both on WiFi and Cellular.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't recall Apple mentioning this during the Keynote, and I haven't read about it on any of the tech sites either; but I was just going through the compare iPads page on Apples site and noticed the Mini with Retina is available with 128GB of storage.

Apple Compare iPad models.

That's pretty awesome for those that need more than 64gb.

Anybody planning on going all out and grabbing a 128gb Mini?

It an additional $100 and for that you get doubled the 64GB or 128GB. Works out to be about $3 a GB!