iPad mini 2 next gen. display

meashish

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
hope apple will release ipad mini with retina display and faster processor better then current now ,
is ipad mini next gen have 128 gb storage or have A6 dual core or A6x chip.
apple have to give 128gb will be best option for more pics music storage to beat any pad and like have pc with us where ever we are . :yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPad mini 2 next gen.

I'm sure the next iPad Mini will be an improvement over the current model. How much of an improvement? We'll know soon enough....;)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If rumors for the next iPad Mini pan out. The iPad Mini 2 will definitely have a retina like display and come with an updated processor. I think my current Mini is pretty quick now so an even faster processor would really be sweet. I think we'll all know soon.... At least I hope so!! :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If rumors for the next iPad Mini pan out. The iPad Mini 2 will definitely have a retina like display and come with an updated processor. I think my current Mini is pretty quick now so an even faster processor would really be sweet. I think we'll all know soon.... At least I hope so!! :)

Depends on what rumor you follow. There are many different ones right now.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't see a problem here. From what I remember about the iPad 4 that I had. It had very good battery life even with its retina display.

Yeah. Remember the battery on the iPad 4 is the size if the Mini itself.
Which is a reason why it's heavier and thicker.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Remember the battery on the iPad 4 is the size if the Mini itself.
Which is a reason why it's heavier and thicker.

True, but I get almost the same amount of usage with my iPhone 5 and it's battery is much smaller than that of my Mini. This proves that the battery does not necessarily have to be large in size to support a retina display.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
True, but I get almost the same amount of usage with my iPhone 5 and it's battery is much smaller than that of my Mini. This proves that the battery does not necessarily have to be large in size to support a retina display.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

The mini has a much bigger display than the iPhone 5, though. Rene Ritchie explained
the trade-offs in a thread on here not too long ago. I can't remember which one. Basic-
ally saying that the iPad 3 and 4 have another layer on the display because of the lack
of certain LCD technology that Apple is still waiting on so that they don't have to sacri-
fice weight, thickness, or battery on the iPad Mini by putting a retina display on it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The mini has a much bigger display than the iPhone 5, though. Rene Ritchie explained
the trade-offs in a thread on here not too long ago. I can't remember which one. Basic-
ally saying that the iPad 3 and 4 have another layer on the display because of the lack
of certain LCD technology that Apple is still waiting on so that they don't have to sacri-
fice weight, thickness, or battery on the iPad Mini by putting a retina display on it.

Makes sense. I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out. Somehow I can't help but to think Apple can produce a Mini with a retina display and have the battery to support it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro