Room design apps
Good morning all.
In my line of work (audio/visual/lighting) I'm constantly doodling on paper of a customers office or offices where they want large monitors or digital signage installed. What I'm looking for is an app that lets me take a photo of the room on my iPad and then use the app to make changes do the customer can get an idea of what the monitors or signage will look like.
I see there are a lot of home/room design apps in the app store so I was hoping to see if any of you have used any of these types of apps and that you recommend and why.
EDIT - I guess I should have also mentioned what I'm looking for needs to say specifically for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
Last edited by Lee_Bo; 05-31-2016 at 02:30 PM.
- 05-31-2016, 11:02 AM #2
Re: Room design apps
I've got several now that I'm looking at, but I'm just waiting to get some feedback on apps used.
Thanks again for the suggestion. I added it to my list.
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2016, 12:13 PM
- By Connor Furlong in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2016, 11:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 02:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 09:08 AM