How can I use my iPhone games on my iPad mini?

Jeff123816

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Using iPhone games on iPad mini

I'm rather new to iOS and recently got an iPad mini 2 which I really like. I'm planning on getting an iPhone 6s (or perhaps plus) when they release in September but for now, I'm just on the iPad. One of my all time favorite games (Final Fantasy Tactics) is currently on sale. Unfortunately, it's not a universal app. I don't want to purchase it twice and so I was wondering what people's thoughts were on using iPhone apps on an iPad mini. I would imagine that the upscale wouldn't be as severe on the iPad mini as it would on a full-size iPad but I've never tried this before. Generally, would you say that iPhone games are playable and enjoyable on the iPad mini? Or would the iPad version be worth the added expense? As far as I know, we have the option of running iPhone apps on the iPad but not the other way around (iPad apps on the iPhone), which is too bad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Using iPhone games on iPad mini

Depending on the game, it may not look bad on the iPad. Install it and see for yourself. You can always delete it. Besides, you did state that you're planning on getting the next iPhone and that's arguably a month away so it's not like you won't be able to play the game on it when you get it.

Jeff123816

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Using iPhone games on iPad mini

Thanks for the reply- the one sticking point is that there is also an iPad version of the game. So I guess I'm trying to decide which version I should get. Is it true that I would not be able to install the iPad version onto an iPhone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner