There's a running game I couldn't find.Please help.

wanga10000

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I played this game one or two years ago in ipad.
I'm so missed it. But I can't get it back even if I have seached it for a week.

It's a game about playing as a angel chased by demon.
When you escaped from demon for 3~5 times,you are allowed to battle with it.
And keep running.
Its a 3D game whose background is in Medieval Europe style.
It can play online to compete with others score.(With another background in sky footpath)
But first you need to get a cristal or ticket? I a little bit forgot it.

Anyway,since I recall this game,all my mind is occuied by it.
I google "angel" "devil" and every running game can't still find it.
It seems have a special name but I miss it.
Please help me get it back.Thanks!!!

wanga10000

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
If you didn't download it from iTunes, I doubt anyone would know. Did you ever take a screenshot of it?

I think there would be.Because it is online game,it must be on itunes game then.Although i download it by another method,this game should be in fasion a little time at that time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think there would be.Because it is online game,it must be on itunes game then.Although i download it by another method,this game should be in fasion a little time at that time.

Dude, this tells me that you clearly know the name of the game. I mean, you downloaded it 'by another method' and you think 'this game should be in fashion', it can play online so you can compete with others, and you allegedly remember it from 2 years ago. Come on.

wanga10000

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Dude, this tells me that you clearly know the name of the game. I mean, you downloaded it 'by another method' and you think 'this game should be in fashion', it can play online so you can compete with others, and you allegedly remember it from 2 years ago. Come on.

I don't really remember the name of this game...It just like you taste some kind of delicious fish 2 years ago.
The softy and juicy feel in mouth you can get it now but the breed of that fish.

I'm not disturbed finding this game these days...But i still don't make it.so sad:crying:

Faresi

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
If this matter is still interesting to you, try tagging the game out through appcrawlr. Maybe you will recognise the icon and so on...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox