Boatowner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual
Weekend sale on Boatowner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual!
How to Maintain, Repair, and Improve Your Boat's Essential Systems. The boatowner's foremost troubleshooting guide, now better than ever!
If it's on a boat and it has screws, wires, or moving parts, it's covered in Boatowner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual. When you leave the dock with this book aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
* Battery technologies
* 12- and 24-volt DC systems
* Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
* Generators, inverters, and battery chargers
* Electric motors and electric lights
* Marine electronics, antennas, and RFI
* Diesel engines
* Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
* Refrigeration and air-conditioning
* Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
* Pumps and watermakers
* Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
* Stoves and heaters
* Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
* Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
Looking forward to your reviews!