- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
ModelNote, the first business modeling app for iPad
ModelNote is a business modeling app for iPad, designed for entrepreneurs, business owners, finance professionals, appraisers, bankers and students. The app allows you to:
- plan, budget and assess expected performance and return of an idea, project or business
- perform valuations of projects or companies
- assess financing options, etc., without any formula coding or tedious data inputs.
As far as I know ModelNote is the only business modeling app available for a tablet with:
- powerful modeling features (two stage investment and operations planning process, monthly and annual results, seasonality adjustments, etc.)
- easy and flexible planning process
- unique user interfaces with tab and drag charts
- contextual assessment of the results.
- automatic pro-forma financial statements which can be exported (together with the charts) for additional spreadsheet processing.
Modelnote turns an ipad into a quick and easy business/financial decision support tool.
The could be downloaded for free from the app store.
Last edited by taz323; 04-22-2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added link
- 04-22-2015, 05:06 PM #2
Re: ModelNote, the first business modeling app for iPad
Welcome and thank you for sharing your app with iMore, hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
Please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- 04-22-2015, 09:21 PM #3
- 04-23-2015, 08:48 PM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 03:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 02:12 PM
- By susiegreen in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:51 PM