Cambridge School Dictionary - 90% OFF SALE
Today we have a special discount on Cambridge School Dictionary - it is now available on the App Store for only $0.99!
* Up-to-date coverage of all the main CLIL and International GCSE topics helps students learn any subject using English, with clear definitions and all the help on grammar and usage that they need.
* Based on the Cambridge Learner's Dictionary Third edition, with special focus on collocation to improve fluency.
* Subject-related artwork helps students learn words more easily.
* Study pages focusing on potentially difficult areas such as numbers and letter writing, saving time by having all the information in one place.
* Spoken pronunciations (audio version only) so that students don't have to struggle with the phonetic alphabet.
* SMART thesaurus, which turns the dictionary into a thesaurus at the click of a button.
* Suitable for CLIL-based teaching.
A SEARCH TOOL
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A LEARNING TOOL
The Cambridge School Dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover more about language with the special language notes and ‘Word of the day’ feature
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Hangman’, ‘Word scramble’ and ‘Anagrams’ give the opportunity to use newly learnt words
Please review it and leave us a comment on what you think about the app. Also, if you have any recommendations, please do not hesitate to share them with us.