EBook Reader Question

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I've recently been looking around for an ebook reader app that I can settle down to. Until recently, I had been using the Kindle app, but found myself having to adjust the brightness a lot. That, and being unsatisfied with the font selection made me switch to Bluefire, which is great, but for some reason is unable to apply font changes to certain books, whereas on Kindle, iBooks and Marvin they would work fine.
Now I'm currently considering Marvin. I have tried the free version, which is quite impressive, and Calibre integration sounds killer, as I already use the program. However, there's one big thing that hasn't been answered. Admittedly I am a fan of the page turn animations found in apps like Kindle and iBooks, and while Bluefire's page turn animation isn't exactly the same, it worked for me.
Anyways, the question is, does Marvin have that type of page turn animation? The free version I tried only has the fade animation, which I don't like. Thanks guys!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I've never used the app in question. Hopefully, members who have will offer their take on it soon. Take care.

Stryf3

May 1, 2012
Visit site
No, Marvin does not have a page turn animation. You can select "slide" or "fade" and adjust the timing on "slide" (fast, medium, and slow)
Marvin, for me has been my go to reader app after trying iBooks, Kindle, B&N, and Google Play books.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234