Strategic Defence - A new take on tower defence
Take on the role of the Android Commander. Lead your forces back from the brink of extinction and inflict the ultimate revenge on those who put you there. Test your strategic knowledge as you strive to complete primary and secondary objectives whilst building a successful defence against the enemy waves of attack. An immersive defence or TD game with a strategic edge.
• Absolutely no in-app purchases; you buy the game, you get the whole game
• 25 missions with 20+ hours of gameplay
• Focus on developing an effective strategy to complete objectives
• Experience gained from completing missions, generating upgrade points
• Upgrade points can be spent on;
** Unlocking new defences and buildings
** Customising defences
** Enhancing your economy
• Upgrades can be reset between missions to support your strategy
• Missions can be replayed
- 11-07-2014, 12:39 AM #2
- 12-03-2014, 11:08 PM #3
Re: Strategic Defence - A new take on tower defence
Thanks to those who have downloaded and played the game. Given initial feedback some changes have been made and a new version is now on iTunes.
The tutorial has changed (less ‘wall of text’) and a new level has been added to the lite version. Let us know what you think of the changes.
The next update is due in January; in the meantime have a great Christmas and New Year.
- 12-19-2014, 04:45 AM #5
- By MobileGameReviewer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2014, 09:51 PM
- By reallyjayne in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 09:59 AM
- By zerog46 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:40 PM
- By ferdechihuahua in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2014, 06:27 PM