Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Hal. :)

I like Snapseed but in truth there are loads of other really great photo editing apps and I bet others will be along to mention their favourites too.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
That's a good question, I'd be interested in getting those answers as well. I'm using Litely at the moment

openthepodbaydoors

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's a good question, I'd be interested in getting those answers as well. I'm using Litely at the moment

Yes I like Litely. It seems to be the only app that is an extension of the photo edit function- hit more button in photo editing and Litely comes up as an extension. Snapseed and Photoshop Express do not.

What's frustrating about the loss of iPhoto is the loss of brushes. I think Apple was really on to something here. To be able to apply brushes with your fingers seemed to be the next logical step in photo editing. Far more intuitive than either mouse or bamboo editing tablet. Embryonic as it was in iPhoto, finger brushes on a capacitive touch screen was the most effective editing tool to date. Right now all I can find is blemish removal in Photoshop Express.

If anyone knows of other editing app that have brushes, I would be tremendously grateful

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes I like Litely. It seems to be the only app that is an extension of the photo edit function- hit more button in photo editing and Litely comes up as an extension. Snapseed and Photoshop Express do not.

What's frustrating about the loss of iPhoto is the loss of brushes. I think Apple was really on to something here. To be able to apply brushes with your fingers seemed to be the next logical step in photo editing. Far more intuitive than either mouse or bamboo editing tablet. Embryonic as it was in iPhoto, finger brushes on a capacitive touch screen was the most effective editing tool to date. Right now all I can find is blemish removal in Photoshop Express.

If anyone knows of other editing app that have brushes, I would be tremendously grateful

Yeah the brushes were really good, I wonder if we'll see a re-release when the photos app for Yosemite is released

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Leonardo! For photo editing. It's more like Adobe Photoshop Touch, but better. IPhoto did other things like creating slide shows. There's apps for that. I didn't use IPhoto that much. But Leonardo is the best photo editor IMO. It's like Superimpose on steroids. Well, same developer.
Leonardo - Photo Editor with Layer, Selection and Mask by Pankaj Goswami
https://appsto.re/us/rpYgN.i

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73