Getaway: Zombie Plague - our new great game!

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Today we released "Getaway: Zombie Plague" which a 3D runner/shooter.

Apart from killing zombies the game offers parkour experience. You run on the roofs of high building and jump between them.

You use only one finger to control the character, which makes the game super easy to play.

As we are a young team of developers we would like to hear about your opinions, this will help us to create better games in the future.

View attachment 64412

View attachment 64413

View attachment 64414

View attachment 64415

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/getaway-zombie-plague/id804757728?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Londonian

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I've downloaded your game and it's pretty good. Comparing to what currently is available on the App Store it's worth playing. It has a Blade Runner movie atmosphere which is a big plus.

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I do not believe that all the people who write in this forum thread really bought the app and play it :)

So as always i will give my subjective recommendations:
The picture is really beautiful, but to promote such app and to increase sales growth, you need big advertising campaign or ....... DEMO VERSION. Where demo? How should I understand that a beautiful picture really worth the money?

I sincerely wish you good luck, but without demo (or free short version) many people will not be able to write a honest review.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner