- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Meerkatz Challenge - Lemmings nostalgia
Hello! We have just finished developing Meerkatz Challenge and wanted to share it with you guys and gals. Itís an action puzzle platformer in the style of the old Lemmings games.
Weíve tried to capture the fun that those games brought but also mix it up with new abilities, obstacles and enemies. In addition, it features meerkats and letís be honest, they are cute as hell.
There are 4 chapters with different settings (serengeti, jungle, cave and temple) with 16 levels each. Itís easy to learn but later levels do get quite tricky.
We personally dislike ingame payments, so you just pay for the app once and receive the full content! In addition, a free update is in the works with another chapter.
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meer...mUvbUpU2299041
Feel free to ask us any questions! Weíve put a lot of love and work into this game and it would mean a lot if you checked it out!
Last edited by pr1nce; 07-28-2014 at 08:02 AM.
- 07-28-2014, 07:55 AM #2
Re: Lemmings nostalgia? - Try Meerkatz Challenge
Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.
- 07-28-2014, 08:03 AM #3
- 08-15-2014, 07:53 AM #4
- By Sean Fanelli in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:09 AM
- By zayruz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:51 PM