Having recently added all my vital passwords and usernames to the 1Password app I'm just wondering what will happen if I had to reinstall the app. Is the information stored locally and will the information transfer from my current iPad to a new iPad? Also will iOS updates affect the information stored on 1Password?
Thank you in advance
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
- 06-17-2014, 02:23 PM #2
- 06-17-2014, 03:23 PM #4
As Karen said it should as expensive as it is will have a backup to dropbox or another service. I use DataVault and I have it set to sync with dropbox daily and that takes care of that. I am sure 1Password has the same.
- 06-17-2014, 04:38 PM #5
- 06-17-2014, 05:24 PM #6
I usually use iCloud backup and it syncs perfectly between my iPhone iPad and Mac. Unfortunately iOS 8 beta isn't playing nice with it (I'm guessing due to iCloud Drive related changes) so I'm using the wifi sync with the Mac app which is currently working. Such is life with beta OS.
- 06-17-2014, 05:43 PM #7
- 06-23-2014, 08:07 AM #10
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:20 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:20 AM