Lola's ABC Party - ABC learning game for kids

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Lola's ABC Party was published in 2013 but now we have released a thoroughly updated version. Parents and teachers asked for more repetition, multiple user accounts, and a way to follow the progress that the kid makes - so we made some changes.

Totally renewed Lola?s ABC Party provides hours of fun learning with Lola and her friends! Players begin by learning vowels and move on to master reading, writing and word recognition with Lola Panda?.

Paid game on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id656542517?at=10l3Vy

FREE game with limited content: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id665857713?at=10l3Vy

I could give away some redeem codes but am not quite sure if that is proper on this forum.

iPad1_en.jpg

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lola's ABC Party - ABC learning game for kids - FREE CODES

Looks like giving away FREE CODES is OK on iMore.

I'll set aside 10 codes.

Please post a message in this thread, saying that you'd like to have one. I will PM a code to first 10.

(most likely, I can start sending on Monday)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lola's ABC Party - ABC learning game for kids - FREE CODES

Looks like giving away FREE CODES is OK on iMore.

I'll set aside 10 codes.

Please post a message in this thread, saying that you'd like to have one. I will PM a code to first 10.

(most likely, I can start sending on Monday)
Thank you for the promo codes, best of luck with your app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro