A free abstract, minimalist and space themed(ish) maths app for iPhone and iPad!
I have just released a (visually) dark and abstract maths app, primarily for children, testing both your multiple choice maths skills as well as basic hand-to-eye coordination and would love some feedback and thoughts from the community here. The app is free to try (all Easy Levels are free) and can be download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jour...mUvbUpU2183180
The main idea is that each journey requires jumping through 4 spinning rift gates, each of which contains 5 random maths questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) - with each question accompanied by 4 rotating multiple choice answers spinning around each rift gate. I wanted to make each "level" short and ideal for quick bursts, but each time you play and complete a level, it automatically progresses to the next level (with different maths questions). After playing all the levels, it becomes random. I was trying to tie this randomness with the general space theme/rift jumping idea.
- Single player multiple choice maths suitable for all ages.
- Test your maths knowledge with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in 23 levels from easy to hard.
- Simple abstract, minimalist visuals.
- In-game stats and Game Center support, with leaderboards and game achievements.
- Universal iOS app.
- No ads or social media.
- Free to try and play! - opening 8 easy levels are free to play, while a full game unlock includes 15 more levels from medium and hard.
Check out Appvism Projects - Journey To Maaths. An visually abstract maths game on iPhone and iPad
Appreciate any thoughts and feedback, thank you!