Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Evernote, Notability, iTunes U, and more!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Evernote, Notability, iTunes U, and more![/h]
OK College students and parents also, Time to start putting together what you as a student or what your parents want to maybe consider purchasing an App Store gift card for some of the best apps for college when you go back to school so here is a bit of some advice from a resident bloggers on their opinions. Read the article and then throw out those hints to the parents on what you need on your iPhone, Ipad, MacBook or other iDevice you might have that you can use these apps on. Good luck at school this year.

Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Evernote, Notability, iTunes U, and more! | iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read the blog article earlier and the mentioned apps are indeed legitimate for educational use, in my opinion.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
[h=1]Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Evernote, Notability, iTunes U, and more![/h]
OK College students and parents also, Time to start putting together what you as a student or what your parents want to maybe consider purchasing an App Store gift card for some of the best apps for college when you go back to school so here is a bit of some advice from a resident bloggers on their opinions. Read the article and then throw out those hints to the parents on what you need on your iPhone, Ipad, MacBook or other iDevice you might have that you can use these apps on. Good luck at school this year.

Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Evernote, Notability, iTunes U, and more! | iMore

Tks for the link Jag.
Good info.
Good Luck