eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
The World's only iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad weather app specifically designed to provide all the info you need in one place. It's designed to look beautiful and work beautifully. eWeather HD provides a lot of features, but not at the loss of elegant display simplicity. Get accurate and reliable 24-hour and 10-day weather forecast utilizing unique multi-provide system, radar images with up to 60-minutes prediction, severe weather alerts for U.S. and Europe, earthquakes, storm/typhoon tracks combined with data from NOAA buoys, sea surface temperatures, historical weather data and climate averages, tide times and tide charts and much more�

eWeather HD on the AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?at=10l3Vy

What's new in version 3.7 (Sep-2017): eWeather HD 3.7 - Beautiful All-in-one weather app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

What's new in version 3.6 (Jun-2016): eWeather HD 3.6 - Weather app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Accurate weather forecast, Severe Weather Alerts, Tide Predictions, Earthquakes, Climate data, Radar and Storm track and more...

What's new in version 3.5 (Dec-2015): eWeather HD 3.5 - Weather app for Apple Watch, Tide predictions, High and low tide times, weather forecast and more...

What's new in version 3.4 (May-2015) http://forum.elecont.com/topic/647/...m-tracker-new-weather-alerts-365#.VVY_k2B80oc

eweather-hd-3-7-beautiful-iphone-ipad-apple-watch-weather-app-alerts-radar-storm-tracker-wetter-.jpg

eweather-hd-3-6-best-weather-app-and-glance-for-apple-watch-5.png

Key features:

▸ 10-day, hour-by-hour local and international weather forecasts
▸ 2016/17 Long-Range Weather Forecast and climate data
▸ PUSH weather alerts for U.S. and Europe. You may set 5 locations for alerting including current location (using location services)
▸ Live temperature on home screen badge (supports location services)
▸ High-resolution, predictive weather radar (U.S. and Japan)
▸ Satellite cloud animations (North America, Europe and Asia)
▸ Air Quality and Air pollution details (U.S. and some European locations)
▸ Sun/Moon times, Moon phase & day
▸ Sun/Moon eclipse times, Equinox, Solstice and other events
▸ All data from NOAA/NDBC buoys
▸ Sea surface temperatures
▸ Earthquakes
▸ Global storm/typhoon/cyclone tracker
▸ Air pressure graph (H/W sensor)
▸ Geomagnetic activity
▸ Tide predictions with graphs, high and low tide times
▸ Weather migraine detector (PUSH notifications)
▸ Animated weather maps (8 layers)
▸ Three types of widgets: Now, Weekly and Hourly forecast and animated "Weather Clock"

√ Can minimize the harm to your property and protect your personal safety

√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (hail, tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked

√ Weather Clock interface can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow)

√ Provides up-to-minute weather forecast for the next 24 hours

√ Provides 10-day weather forecast with detailed weather data

√ Provides weather & sea temperatures for 12 months

√ Includes two beautiful weather widgets: hourly and weekly forecasts.

√ Uses two weather providers (located in the US and EU) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location

√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clock and you�ll be secured against any weather surprises

√ Includes interactive weather maps: current conditions and future weather, hi-def weather radar, storm tracks and affected areas, severe-weather alerts, sea surface temperatures, NOAA buoys, Satellite cloud cover imagery, Earthquakes

√ Displays live current temperature right on your Home Screen

√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure

√ Customer rating 5.0/5.0

Overview of the detailed weather features:

� Ten-day weather forecast including
- Day/night conditions
- Wind speed and direction
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall, snowfall amounts
- Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon day & phase
- Ultraviolet index, geomagnetic activity

� Hourly weather forecast for the next 24 hours
- Temperature and feels like temperature
- Humidity, dew point
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall and snowfall amounts
- Wind speed, direction
- Ultraviolet index and geomagnetic activity

� Current weather conditions
- Temperature and feels like temperature
- Humidity and dew point
- Pressure of air
- Realtime barometric data from air pressure sensor
- Wind speed and direction
- Temperature of water

� Global storm tracks and projected paths
� High-resolution weather radar for US and Japan (rain+snow)
� Near-realtime data from over 700 NOAA buoys, beach and global sea surface temperature (wind, wave, temperature details and etc.)
� Local and worldwide earthquakes
� Customizable PUSH notifications for severe weather alerts
� Severe weather alerts for US and Europe
� Sharing via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, G+ or mail

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?at=10l3Vy

us-eweather-hd-3-7-beautiful-iphone-ipad-apple-watch-weather-app-33.jpg

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for iPhone and iPad

Thank you for formally introducing your app here at iMore. Having tested it personally and found it enjoyable, I wish you the best of success with it. Have a great day. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for iPhone and iPad

Looks real nice.
Good Luck

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy the promo codes below and let us know what you think.

MJ7NKWHJM9TX
9MJW764NR3LM
WK7M9NX9KJF9
N77993EHMM6W
6FR7TKYAF9WH

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for ...

I used these codes: mj7nkwhjm9tx, 9mjw764nr3lm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for ...

I used 6FR7TKYAF9WH. Thanks!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I used these codes: mj7nkwhjm9tx, 9mjw764nr3lm

Why did you ONLY take two? The app creator gave is 5... why not take ?em all? SMH

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Enjoy the promo codes below and let us know what you think.

MJ7NKWHJM9TX
9MJW764NR3LM
WK7M9NX9KJF9
N77993EHMM6W
6FR7TKYAF9WH

Thanks... but they’re all gone now... any more? (PM would be fantastic!)...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Like what I see so far... but have noticed an issue... my locale has a flash flood watch that expires Saturday morning... the only indication of it is on the tab for Saturday AM... see attached: ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371855247.699441.jpg

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Fausty82---Well helll, I guess my wife doesn't deserve one.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

If you & the wife are sharing an AppleID... you could have just used one, and installed on both yours and the wife's devices...

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

My wife has her own Apple ID, thank you

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Taking 40% of the promo codes is a bit much, don’t you think? It’s just hard to beat the sense of entitlement that some people seem to have...

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

As an Owner of an ID you're saying that my wife is not entitled to code then. Well maybe you aren't either Faust82

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

eWeather HD has the current, detailed and customizable weather you need to prepared for the bad weather ahead. With Weather Radar, Alert maps and Satellite cloud cover you can track severe storm cells and tornadoes with precision to any U.S. Location. Overlay, real-time, high-res doppler radar on customizable weather maps also include:

Color coded severe weather areas,
National Weather service watches, warnings and aviaries,
Audible alerts when the alerts issued for your location.

weather-radar-iphone-ipad-weather-maps-alerts-severe-weather.png

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

eWeather HD is a beautiful, simple, and powerful weather app for iPhone and iPad.
Find our more on App Store: [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4[/URL]

5 more promo codes:

AX3AJLAWKTJA
FR9X3NK6KE4J
FTWYHRMNLTE9
KJEYNXTNFN63
TX4XPF79HLYP

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thank you so much. I used FTWYHRMNLTE9

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods